Wednesday, July 8, 2020

God is SOVEREIGN

God is Sovereign. Theologian A.W. Tozer wrote: “God’s sovereignty is the attribute by which He rules His entire creation.” [The Knowledge of the Holy]. To do so, God is All-Knowing, All-Powerful, All-Present and absolutely free to execute His will and carry out His eternal purposes. God IS authority over ALL. He, on His throne of the Universe, is subject to none. As Arthur W. Pink wrote, “God does as He pleases, only as He pleases, always as He pleases.” None can thwart Him; none can hinder Him. And God said of Himself, “I am God, and there is none like me, who announces the end from the beginning and reveals beforehand what has not yet occurred, who says, ‘My plan will be realized, I will accomplish what I desire.” (Is. 46:9a-10, NET). Hang in there folks – God’s got this!

No comments: